Before adoption, all P.A.W.S. cats and kittens will be:
* Vaccinated (rabies & FVRCP)
* Tested negative for FIV & FeLV diseases
* Parasite-free (dewormer & flea prevention)
* Conveyed to you with all medical records at time of adoption
* Eligible for one additional free vet check up within 30 days from adoption (any procedures done at visit however will be incurred by adopter).
This sweet tortie kitty is ready for her forever family! She is shy at first, but once she warms up she is a cuddle bug, lap kitty. Foster mommy says she is scared of toys, but will seek you out for pets and belly rubs. Don't miss your chance to adopt this beauty and bestie for life. They also say tortie cats are good luck! She doesn't mind other cats and quiet dogs. May do best with older children. Fill out our adoption app and contact Elaine our foster coordinator at (757) 618-0420 for a meet and greet!
This is Momma Harley who just had her babies a few weeks ago. One out of the four kittens are pre-adopted, and Harley also needs to line up her furever home! She is an absolute sweetheart and will make a perfect companion for you and your family. Her colors are beautiful and her coat is soft and silky. If you would like to contribute towards Harley's last litter and to help get her spayed, please scroll down and click donate. Thank you for your generosity. We could not work on projects like this without you. If you are interested in adopting Harley, click the adopt me button and fill out an application!