We get a lot of cat questions at P.A.W.S. so check out some of our frequently asked questions and answers below.
1) I'd like to adopt a kitten or cat. Do you have any available?
Most of the time we have available cats and kittens. Please check out our Facebook page and our adoption webpage.
2) I can't take care of my cat anymore, will you take it?
3) I'd like to volunteer. How do I do that? How old do you have to be?
Thank you for your interest! Check out our volunteer webpage. You have to be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.
4) I see a pregnant cat or mother cat with kittens on my property, what do I do?
If this is in Poquoson, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, if outside of Poquoson, please post on the Hampton Roads Community Cat Caretakers Facebook Page with location and pictures of cat(s).
5) I lost my cat or found a cat, what should I do?
If in Poquoson, please post on the Poquoson Lost and Pound Facebook page. If outside of Poquoson try posting on Lost and Found Pets - Hampton Roads, VA Facebook page, Nextdoor.com and PAWBOOST.com.
6) I have items I'd like to donate. Where can I drop them off?
At this time we do not need towels, bedding, or carriers. Food donations can be dropped off at Poquoson Vet. Anything else, please email email@example.com.
7) I'd like to send a monetary donation. How do I do that?